This is my first mathematics paper. It is on how differential equations relate to calculus. Any constructive criticism by those in the field is encouraged. You may download it by clicking the link below. (It is a Microsoft Word document)
by Joel Guttormson
December 16, 2008 Posted by Metro State Atheists | Metro State Atheists, science, Uncategorized | Advanced Calculus, Archibald, Calculus, Dennis Zill, differeniable, Differential Equations, Differentiation, Discoveries, discovery, Elements of Differential equations, Euler, First Fundemental Theorem of Calculus, Fraser, Gauss, Grattan-Guinness, History, history of differential equations, history of math, Integratal, intergrable, James Stewart, Jason Socrates Bardi, John and James Bernoulli, John Bernoulli, L'Hospital, Leibniz, math, Mathematics, Newton, Patrick M. Fitzpatrick, Power Series, Proof, proof of the first fundemental theorem of calculus, Stroud and Booth, The Bernoulli Brothers, The Calculus Wars, Wilfred Kaplan | 31 Comments
This is an essay on carbenes I wrote for a class.
December 16, 2008 Posted by Metro State Atheists | Chemistry | 1954, 1995, Acylation, Ambiphilic, Aminocarbene, Andrew C. Simmonett, Attila G. Császár, Carbene Chemistry, Carbene Reactivity, Carbene Structure, Carbene Synthesis, Carbenes, Chalmer Wren, Chemistry, Dichlorocarbene, Didier Bourissou, Doering, Electrophilic, Fischer, François P. Gabbaï, Frank C. Pickard IV, Guy Bertrand, Hans Peter Reisenauer, Hoffman, Hybridization, Hydroxymethylene, Matrix Isolation Spectroscopy, Mátyus, Methylene, Nucleophilic, Olivier Guerret, Organic Chemistry, Peter R. Schreiner, Samir Z. Zard, Singlet Carbene, Spectroscopy, Time Resolved Absorption Spectroscopy, Triplet Carbene, Wesley D. Allen | Leave a comment
Check out Jon Stewart engaging Mike Huckabee on The Daily Show about equal marriage rights for homosexuals.
December 16, 2008 Posted by Metro State Atheists | Bible, god, Humor, Interview, Politics, religion, Uncategorized | Equal Rights, Gay Marriage, Homosexuality, Homosexuals, Jon Stewart, Mike Huckabee, religion, Same Sex Marriage, The Daily Show, Video | Leave a comment
Metro State Atheists is an affiliate of The Center for Inquiry (CFI), Secular Student Alliance and American Atheists; Which are not-for-profit organizations uniting freethinking, skeptic, secularist, atheist/agnostic, and humanist students and student organizations.
Our purposes are:
- To encourage freedom from superstition, irrationalism, and dogma;
- To further the acceptance and application of science, reason, and critical thinking in all areas of human endeavor;
- Advancing the public understanding and appreciation of science;
- To challenge misrepresentations of non-religious convictions and lifestyles;
- To create a campus community for freethinkers and skeptics.;
- To counter all forms of religious political extremism;
- To defend religious freedom, promote freedom of thought and inquiry concerning religious beliefs, creeds, dogmas, tenets, rituals, and practices, and, to advocate, labor for, and promote in all lawful ways the complete and absolute separation of state and church;
- To defend individual freedoms and civil liberties for all persons, regardless of race, sex, gender, class, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disability and Fighting racism, sexism, ethnocentrism, and heterosexism;
- To unite freethinkers, skeptics, and humanists and consolidate campus resources to engage in such social, educational, legal, and cultural activity as will be useful and beneficial to the members of Metro State Atheists and to society as a whole;
- Exposing pseudoscience;
- Investigating claims of the paranormal;
- Safeguarding the freedom of expression and opposing censorship;
- Defending academic freedom;
- Challenging academic fads and orthodoxy;
- Debating the philosophy of science, skepticism, and theism;
- Exploring secular and humanist ethics;
- To collect and disseminate information, data, and literature on all religions and promote a more thorough understanding of them, their origins, and their histories;
- To encourage the development and public acceptance of a humane ethical system stressing the mutual sympathy, understanding, and interdependence of all people and the corresponding responsibility of each individual in relation to society;
- To develop and propagate a social philosophy in which humankind is central and must itself be the source of strength, progress, and ideals for the well-being and happiness of humanity;
We are also a member of College Atheists of Colorado.
- громкие мелодии для телефона скачать energystas.com/gromkie-melodi… 9 months ago
- скачать темы на nokia 7230 energystas.com/skachat-temy-n… 9 months ago
- игры на русском android energystas.com/8473.html 9 months ago
- root android 3.2 1 energystas.com/p-16451.html 9 months ago
- карты для андроид гугл energystas.com/7584.html 9 months ago
Metro State Atheists Calendar
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography Coupling With Mass Spectrometry
- AN ATHEIST’S GUIDE TO BECOMING RELIGIOUS
- Materialism and Morality
- Thecla: Oracle, Prophet, Feminist Figure- Thecla and radical feminism in early Christianity
- Should "In God We Trust" Remain On Our Money?
- The Historical Unreliability of Jesus: A Review of Robert VanVoorst's Jesus Outside The New Testament
- Secular Billboards: News Segment
- George Carlin: On Religion.
- A Treatise of Human Nature, by David Hume