Gimme An A: Sam Singleton
Gimme an A by Sam Singleton Atheist Evangelist
January 24, 2009 - Posted by Metro State Atheists | atheism, god, Humor, Sam Singleton, Satire | Agnosticism, Agnostics, atheism, Atheist Evangelist, Atheists, Brights, Comedy, Gimme An A, god, God Slayer, Humor, religion, Richard Dawkins, Sam Singleton, Sam Singleton Atheist Evangelist, Sam Singleton Video, Satire, Stigma, Video
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Metro State Atheists is an affiliate of The Center for Inquiry (CFI), Secular Student Alliance and American Atheists; Which are not-for-profit organizations uniting freethinking, skeptic, secularist, atheist/agnostic, and humanist students and student organizations.
Our purposes are:
- To encourage freedom from superstition, irrationalism, and dogma;
- To further the acceptance and application of science, reason, and critical thinking in all areas of human endeavor;
- Advancing the public understanding and appreciation of science;
- To challenge misrepresentations of non-religious convictions and lifestyles;
- To create a campus community for freethinkers and skeptics.;
- To counter all forms of religious political extremism;
- To defend religious freedom, promote freedom of thought and inquiry concerning religious beliefs, creeds, dogmas, tenets, rituals, and practices, and, to advocate, labor for, and promote in all lawful ways the complete and absolute separation of state and church;
- To defend individual freedoms and civil liberties for all persons, regardless of race, sex, gender, class, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disability and Fighting racism, sexism, ethnocentrism, and heterosexism;
- To unite freethinkers, skeptics, and humanists and consolidate campus resources to engage in such social, educational, legal, and cultural activity as will be useful and beneficial to the members of Metro State Atheists and to society as a whole;
- Exposing pseudoscience;
- Investigating claims of the paranormal;
- Safeguarding the freedom of expression and opposing censorship;
- Defending academic freedom;
- Challenging academic fads and orthodoxy;
- Debating the philosophy of science, skepticism, and theism;
- Exploring secular and humanist ethics;
- To collect and disseminate information, data, and literature on all religions and promote a more thorough understanding of them, their origins, and their histories;
- To encourage the development and public acceptance of a humane ethical system stressing the mutual sympathy, understanding, and interdependence of all people and the corresponding responsibility of each individual in relation to society;
- To develop and propagate a social philosophy in which humankind is central and must itself be the source of strength, progress, and ideals for the well-being and happiness of humanity;
We are also a member of College Atheists of Colorado.
- Follow @thematheist Thank ya! 2 years ago
- Only evidence can call for a change of mind. Whilst stories are nice they have the weight of a photon in matters of fact. #skeptic 2 years ago
- LOL!!!!---->http://youtu.be/ujUQn0HhGEk 2 years ago
- @ZOMGitsCriss ...thank you for telling the truth.... http://youtu.be/Uh7mIunq2iE 2 years ago
- @ProfMTH Is freaking amazing!!! http://youtu.be/3cpK1zcMXWw 2 years ago
Metro State Atheists Calendar
- Adam And Eve...And Lilith
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography Coupling With Mass Spectrometry
- Quotes About Religion
- The Historical Unreliability of Jesus: A Review of Robert VanVoorst's Jesus Outside The New Testament
- Best Freaking Quote Ever!!!!
- Epicurus: The Problem of Evil
- Become A Member
- Should "In God We Trust" Remain On Our Money?