A short powerpoint presentation on carbenes that I did for a chemistry class. I can’t figure out how to post it so its viewable online, so you can download the file.
November 17, 2008 Posted by Metro State Atheists | Chemistry, Lecture, Organic Chemistry, science | 1, 3-di-1-adamantylimidazol-2-ylidene, Add new tag, Alex Lawrenson, Ambiphilic, Ambiphilicity, and Characterization, Anthony J. Arduengo III, Bertrand, Bourissou, Carbene, Carbene Chemistry, Carbene Mechanism, Carbene Stabilization, Carbene Synthesis, Carbenes, Chalmer Wren, Chemistry, Chloroform, Diamnocarbene, Dichlorocarbene, Divalent, Doering, Dows, Gabbaï, Guerret, Hoffman, Induction, Isolation, J. Am. Chem. Soc., J. Chem. Phys, Kirsty Barnes, Matrix Isolation Spectroscopy, Michael Kline, NASA Ames Research Center, Neutral, Nick Greeves, Organic Chemistry, Pimentel, Powerpoint, Resonance, Richard L. Harlow, Singlet, Steric, Synthesis, Triplet, University of Liverpool, Wanzlick, Whittle | Leave a comment
Metro State Atheists is an affiliate of The Center for Inquiry (CFI), Secular Student Alliance and American Atheists; Which are not-for-profit organizations uniting freethinking, skeptic, secularist, atheist/agnostic, and humanist students and student organizations.
Our purposes are:
- To encourage freedom from superstition, irrationalism, and dogma;
- To further the acceptance and application of science, reason, and critical thinking in all areas of human endeavor;
- Advancing the public understanding and appreciation of science;
- To challenge misrepresentations of non-religious convictions and lifestyles;
- To create a campus community for freethinkers and skeptics.;
- To counter all forms of religious political extremism;
- To defend religious freedom, promote freedom of thought and inquiry concerning religious beliefs, creeds, dogmas, tenets, rituals, and practices, and, to advocate, labor for, and promote in all lawful ways the complete and absolute separation of state and church;
- To defend individual freedoms and civil liberties for all persons, regardless of race, sex, gender, class, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disability and Fighting racism, sexism, ethnocentrism, and heterosexism;
- To unite freethinkers, skeptics, and humanists and consolidate campus resources to engage in such social, educational, legal, and cultural activity as will be useful and beneficial to the members of Metro State Atheists and to society as a whole;
- Exposing pseudoscience;
- Investigating claims of the paranormal;
- Safeguarding the freedom of expression and opposing censorship;
- Defending academic freedom;
- Challenging academic fads and orthodoxy;
- Debating the philosophy of science, skepticism, and theism;
- Exploring secular and humanist ethics;
- To collect and disseminate information, data, and literature on all religions and promote a more thorough understanding of them, their origins, and their histories;
- To encourage the development and public acceptance of a humane ethical system stressing the mutual sympathy, understanding, and interdependence of all people and the corresponding responsibility of each individual in relation to society;
- To develop and propagate a social philosophy in which humankind is central and must itself be the source of strength, progress, and ideals for the well-being and happiness of humanity;
We are also a member of College Atheists of Colorado.
- громкие мелодии для телефона скачать energystas.com/gromkie-melodi… 3 years ago
- скачать темы на nokia 7230 energystas.com/skachat-temy-n… 3 years ago
- игры на русском android energystas.com/8473.html 3 years ago
- root android 3.2 1 energystas.com/p-16451.html 3 years ago
- карты для андроид гугл energystas.com/7584.html 3 years ago
Metro State Atheists Calendar
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- AN ATHEIST’S GUIDE TO BECOMING RELIGIOUS
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography Coupling With Mass Spectrometry
- Making Fun Of Homeopathy
- Are religious people schizophrenic?
- Materialism and Morality
- Epicurus: The Problem of Evil
- Lack of Christian's Sense of Humor
- Thecla: Oracle, Prophet, Feminist Figure- Thecla and radical feminism in early Christianity
Site infoMetro State Atheists
Blog at WordPress.com.